Sales Development Manager
Up to £65,000 dependent on experience + yearly bonus
Simpson Judge are pleased to be working in exclusive partnership with a leading manufacturer and innovator in the personal care industry. Due to exponential growth over the past year or so, they are now looking to recruit a Sales Development Manager.
The purpose of this role is to manage and drive the sales team! You will coach, train and mentor the team and monitor the team's performance. You will deliver the sales budget through P&L responsibility, and you will be a true ambassador of the company and their offering.
To excel in this role, you will be a strong leader with a proven track record in propelling sales teams forward, as your guidance and expertise are important for the team's success and the company's growth.
- Manage, lead and inspire the sales team whilst identifying talent, poor performance and future leaders.
- Support individual growth and identify gaps in areas of personal development for all individuals in the sales team.
- Develop and build relationships with customers and key stakeholders, identifying growth opportunities for the business.
- Work cross functionally with other teams to ensure a smooth journey and delivery of sales projects.
- Focus on strategy and implementing this into the sales team.
- Monitor and drive sales performance against process.
- Provide clear direction through effective communication.
- Provide motivational management to drive the team forward.
- Implement and manage KPIs across the team, ensuring progression against the strategy.
- Experience within the personal care, beauty or chemical manufacturing industry - ideal.
- Proven history working as a Sales Manager.
- Experience creating and implementing sales strategy.
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Great project management and leadership skills.