NEW Sales Estimator Executive.
Office based - 08:00-17:00
Our client is looking for an experienced Estimation & Technical Sales Executive to join their team! You will be a key member of one of the Markets Leading Plumbers merchant!
Perks & Benefits
- Mental health programme
- Private medical care( pending probation period)
- Progression opportunities
- Fun & vibrant company events 2-3x a year!
- Free parking
- 23 days holiday PLUS bank holiday
Your experience and expertise will be pivotal as you assist our customers in estimating project costs, providing tailored solutions, and ensuring their success. You're not just a sales executive; you're the architect of efficiency and the guardian of satisfaction.
Imagine this: When a customer hands you a project, your mission begins. You'll collaborate with the company's trusted suppliers to find the best prices. With your magic touch, you'll assemble a clear price package and present it to the customer. Once they're on board, your work gets passed to the expert internal sales team, who will see it through to the finish line.
Some of your responsibilities.
- Negotiate business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Work with key suppliers to target potential customers & projects.
- Overseeing projects to ensure costs remain inline with forecast & quotes.
- Presenting bits to customers/clients and answering questions.
- Report all meetings to line manager.
- Working closely with External & Internal Sales team.
- General Ad hoc duties.
Apply now to become an essential part of the our clients team! Your dedication and enthusiasm will contribute to our continued success and growth!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.