Our client is a market leader, focussed on providing exceptional customer experience to it's end users. Operating within the energy sector in the North West, they are part of an ambitious national group with impressive growth plans for the future. Listed as one of the "Sunday Times One to Watch" group of companies, this is an excellent opportunity to join the business and add to their already successful sales function.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for exceptional customer service, a proven track record in building rapport and managing succesful client relationships, and excellent attention to detail.
Sales experience is preferrable although account management and customer service is the foremost requirement.
The role will involve liaising with new and existing customers, both inbound and outbound, negotiating sales prices, building rapport to ensure repeat business and a profitable working relationship and uploading order details to the internal system.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service abilities
- An excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be a strong team player
- Able to work under their own initiative and self-motivate
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- A willingness to learn about the industry
The role benefits from the following package:
- £23,000 - £25,000 (depending on salary) + commission
- Inclusion in the company pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme (after successful completion of probation)
- Company laptop
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a lovely team and an ambitious and highly motivated national group.