Highly respected national organisation based near Exeter, Devon are looking to recruit a permanent BD Sales Executive.
As a Business Developer you will continually develop and improve your technical knowledge and experience around ground source heat pumps. You will become adept at recognising the suitability of each application both technically and from a funding point of view.
You will be responsible for:
Identifying suitable sales projects.
Identifying potential customers & present the advantages of using the company's products.
Engaging in initial conversations with clients, architects and installers.
You will be part of a team responsible for growing the awareness of the company's products and increasing their customer portfolio and our network of approved product installers.
Duties will include:
· Establishing and developing relationships with new and existing customers
· Meeting with clients and prospects via telephone and Microsoft Teams
· Understanding client/prospect needs and motivations
· Recommending packages and solutions to best fit business requirements
· Negotiating a 'win-win’ outcome for all parties
· Brokering relationships with internal teams to ensure cross-business sales
· Attending International events to meet existing clients and generate new contacts
· Working to revenue targets
· Updating CRM system
· Sales pipeline management and forecasting
You will need to possess first class communication skills, be confident and articulate in written, telephone and face-to-face situations. You will have high levels of business acumen and solid organisation and IT skills.
Applicants should be highly competitive by nature but also appreciate the value and benefits of teamwork.
This is an office based role and so your own transport is required