Is relating to people your superpower? Can you quickly engage with members of the public? Our client, based in Wellingborough, is seeking a Sales Executive to join their, already, successful small team where you’ll be guiding and informing individuals enquiring and wanting to purchase mobile homes.
You may be a seasoned Sales Executive, you may have never worked within a sales environment before what’s most important is that you have a desire to deliver client centric sales results, you’re able to priorities, be respectfully assertive and eager to carry the company’s positive reputation forward.
Based in Wellingborough working 5 days out of 7 (1 weekend off in 4) 9am-5.30pm (weekends - Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am-4pm) day off during the week when a weekend has been worked. Salary £19,600 plus OTE.
- Advise and guide members of the public with the purchase of mobile homes
- Brief purchasing individuals on the merits of mobile homes
- Ascertain and listen to the customers requirements
- Impart item knowledge that would aid the customer in the decision making process
What we require from you
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to listen
- A friendly, engaging personality
- A positive mind set
- Ideally from an automotive sales background but not necessary