Sales Support Executive
£25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus
Leading independent media business seeks a highly ambitious junior candidate who is keen to embark on a sales career.
Our client proudly hosts events globally, these range from awards, breakfast briefings, exhibitions and conferences.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire a sales support executive to act as a supporting hand working directly with the sales team on all bookings and sales support aspects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting sales team with bookings
- Being initial point of contact for awards entries
- Fielding enquiries for the team, then handing over when call/meeting set up
- Liaising with production, planning and other areas of the business.
- Ensuring CRM and other business systems are kept up to date.
- Chase copy agencies/clients
- Liaising with clients/agencies where applicable.
Profile of Candidate Required:
- Ambitious, driven and a positive attitude
- Proficient in Powerpoint & Excel
- Excellent attitude: professional, energetic, with a desire to learn and help as much as possible
- Self-motivated, diligent, proactive, and innovative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to multi task and prioritise your workload and meet deadlines
- Collaborative working style; great team player is a given
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.