£13.94 per hour
6-month contract - extension very likely
Hybrid working, full time, 40 hours per week
Tate are working with a leading energy provider in the UK to recruit for a sales executive position. The position has a bonus scheme so if you are interested in the position please apply and we can go into more detail over the phone.
- Cold calling to prospective SME customers within a designated territory.
- Closing sales and retaining existing business within allocated area.
- Creating prospect pipeline to acquire steady stream of new electricity customers.
- Detailing commercial terms and agreeing contracts in a compliant manner.
- Completion of all required procedures to ensure sales/retentions are correctly processed
- To meet the required KPI targets including sales, retention and compliance.
- Management of confidential data from both a customer and company perspective.
What do I need?
- Cold calling experience in a field sales team environment.
- High energy levels and "can do" attitude is essential for this role.
- Ability to discuss energy contract options with SME commercial customers
- Customer focused and proven ability to deal with detailed commercial queries.
- Ability to work independently, with initiative, delivering against assigned targets.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Highly committed, driven, dedicated and assertive.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.