Are you looking for a new role in aftermarket Sales working with new customers and a strong existing customer base Do you have experience working in a sales or customer facing role in plant, materials handling or similar equipment Could you excel working in the Aftermarket sales division of a brilliant Forklift Truck businessKingscroft has been engaged to recruit for an After Market Sales Executive for a leading Material Handling business. In this role you will be responsible for growing the short term rental market and dealing with existing customers for service level agreements and maintenance contracts. As the ideal candidate you would be confident in dealing with customers and have some experience in sales, lease or service agreements of plant , materials handling , forklift trucks or similar equipment.Your role will involve:
- Proactively seek new Short-Term Rental business.
- Follow up all marketing driven rental enquiries and develop strategy for depot based sales
- Increase sales into our Customer Owned truck base by finding opportunities and selling profitable Service Agreements to prospects.
- Manage customer contact and data through good use of the CRM
- Where required, carry out the handover of Short-Term Rental equipment into New Accounts or where requested and to proactively seek new opportunities for additional business.