Are you an experienced sales person who enjoys dealing with customers face to face? Are you looking to join a customer focused business where you can progress and develop your career? If yes then read on and apply below.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7.30-5pm, mainly out on the road.
Full UK Drivers Licence Required.
You'll be working for Jewson, Mottingham covering Mottingham, Peckham, Dulwich and Penge, however the role is predominantly field based.
Is this role right for me?
As a great Sales Executive, you will put the customer first, focusing on finding solutions for them and building trust. Truly acting as an entrepreneur you will be proactive, taking time to understand your customers. You'll also show resilience when things don't go according to plan; being open to new ideas and happy to learn.
Our Employee satisfaction is increasing year on year (96%) combined with a fantastic benefits package (tailored to you), top employer awards, regular training and company car what's not to like!
What will I be doing?
Our Sales Executives are important contributors to the performance of the business and to ensure our customers have a positive experience with us. You will be required to assist the Branch Manager in implementing the components required to deliver the Jewson strategic and local Branch plan. You will maximise profitability through building successful working relationships with internal and external customers, and suppliers, while ensuring the branch operates in a professional and safe manner. To support our customers effectively you will:
- Find and develop new business via cold calling, lead follow ups, and general customer interaction
- Support customers with the on-boarding of their new account, ensuring that they start and continue to spend
- Work with the branch teams on agreeing and setting new terms of trade for all accounts
- Target dormant & lapsed accounts to reactivate them
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of customers to maintain and improve profitability
- Simplify the customer experience by ensuring close management of all owned accounts
- Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements, expanding relationships by continuously proposing solutions that meet the customer's needs
- Work with all functions and branch teams to ensure that all opportunities are leveraged
- When on site must comply with all EHS policies and procedures
At STARK Group, we have a strong culture that is built on passionate and dedicated people who thrive in taking responsibility and challenging status quo. We are convinced that our continued success relies on the diverse skills, experiences, and backgrounds that our employees bring to their everyday work.
The value of equal opportunity is embedded in the way we do business and retain talent group wide. In our commitment to diversity, we welcome everyone with respect and an open mind.
We'd love to hear from you, hit apply! And a member of our Internal Recruitment team will be in contact with you.