NEW Sales Support Executive
UP TO £27,000 PLUS Christmas Bonus!
Harlow - Office Based
Monday - Friday - Shift patterns 07:30-16:15 / 07:45 - 16:30 / 08:00-16:45
Due to their on-going incredible success, the company have relocated to a brand new, modern site, which includes an In- house Gym!
- Christmas Annual BONUS ( Tax Free)
- On site Gym
- 23 Days holiday PLUS Bank holiday ( increasing to 26 with service)
- Social Committee
- In-house company events
- External Company events
- Family Fun day!
- Daily Fruit
- On site kitchen - Tea & Coffee
- Winner of the Top 100 most rapidly growing companies in the UK!
- Mental Well- being
- Retail & Cinema Discounts
- Employee Assistance programme.
- Life Insurance
- Health Care.
We are super excited to be working with one of the UK's Market leading manufacturers
A company who truly cares and supports the team, an exciting opportunity to join family feel tight-knit culture, who have tremendously expanded since day one!
You will be reporting to the Customer Operations Manager, Supporting the sales team, with a hands- on role, split 80/20% between working on the desk and liaising with the warehouse/ production team.
- Handling customer orders received by phone, email, or social media and overseeing seeing them through to dispatch.
- Loading customer orders onto the Sales and Inventory Management Software and printing shipping labels.
- Supporting the Field Sales Managers
- Being a point of contact for customer care
- Leading and resolving any challenges customers may have
- Communication is KEY!
- Supporting with Stock Taking activities.
- Taking enquires via phone and email.
- Liaising with the Warehouse/ Production team to ensure orders are processed in time.
- Dealing with International enquires
- Plus Ad-hoc duties.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with one of the best in their industry, with a tight-knit supportive company culture, we are looking for someone who has attention to detail, resilient, excellent communication and passionate.
We want you!
Interview to be taking place next week - Do NOT Miss out!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.