An amazing opportunity for a Sales Executive to join UK’s fast-growing Streetwear/Sportswear brand, who own and licence a portfolio of brands that includes Bench & Ed Hardy and distribute apparel to major online platforms and high-street retailers.
- Planning, implementation and delivery of the wholesale strategy and driving profitable and sustainable market share for defined key customers.
- Manage your own portfolio of wholesale accounts,
- Building new and managing existing relationships with clients.
- Excellent customer service, which is prompt, informative and engaging.
- Work closely with the senior management team in driving key account sales initiatives across individual channels.
- Sell made to order contract business and sell in season stock.
- Win new customers and therefore open new accounts.
- Build strong relationships and strategic partnerships with key wholesale customers.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive key account roadmap, that aligns with the overall company strategy and our ambitious growth plans.
- Create assortments for each customer forging a deep understanding of their consumer and business.
- Manage key accounts, about assortment planning, marketing plans, in-store and online.
- Analyse and communicate commercial sales data and create action plans based on results.
- Planning budgets for each season and deliver against the sales plans set.
- Proficient in translating market knowledge, trends and analysis across key accounts to advance assortments for new seasons
- Strong communication skills required to collaborate with our marketing team to drive marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Knowledge and insight into the UK market and competitors in the fashion sector
- Product knowledge of men’s and women’s sportswear / streetwear
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and creative individual with an excellent commercial knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Strong software knowledge
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role, please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated daily.