Van Sales ExecutiveNationwide – Offices in Leeds and TamworthLocation of work : LeedsPermanent, Full Time, 40 hours Monday to FridayBasic salary £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission + benefits
SMUK are the UK’s No1 Auto Electrical and Van Conversion company offering a Nationwide service with sites in Leeds, Tamworth and Dartford…
Our business's unique selling point lies in offering Turn-Key solutions for our customers on-the-go needs. We source and provide fully converted vans that are ready to hit the road, equipped with a comprehensive range of features and services, including bespoke racking solutions, on-board power systems and charging, warning lighting, strobes, beacons, working lights, camera systems and safety features, welfare conversions, crewcabs and bespoke mobile workspaces. We can also provide our van conversion service to customers who already have their own vehicles or fleet.
Due to our continued progressive growth and further expansion into our new purpose-built Head Office and workshop facility in Leeds we are now looking to recruit a Van Sales Executive to join our Van Division Team to focus on increasing our commercial van sales, van conversion sales and workshop volume.
We are looking for a highly proactive, enthusiastic and target driven person who can confidently communicate at all levels. You will be motivated and ambitious and want to be part of our expanding team with a desire to increase your knowledge and experience to further develop your future career with us.
You will ideally have experience within the automotive industry or working in a similar setting. Drawing on your sales experience you will be responsible for developing and identifying your contacts to build a database of leads and a pipeline of potential business throughout the UK.
You will possess excellent communication and customer service skills and strive to provide the best possible customer solution for every opportunity, generating and building long standing working relationships with new and existing clients and strategic partners.
Working with our Light Commercial Vehicle Sales Manager, you will be supported by a strong focused marketing team, our in-house design engineer and a wealth of industry knowledge from our coach builders and existing management team.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets, with uncapped commission potential
- UK wide lead generation and networking
- Building a database of quality leads/pipeline throughout the UK
- Quotation creation and proactive follow-ups
- Account/customer relationship management
- Providing an exceptional customer experience
- Following internal procedures when processing orders
- Liaising effectively with internal departments to provide seamless customer service.
In return we offer the following:
- EV Company car, mobile telephone, laptop, uniform
- Uncapped commission
- Company Events
- Private Health Care including discounted gym memberships and other rewards
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- A day off for your Birthday
- Gift Card on your Birthday
- Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Full in-house and external product training provided
If you would like to be part of a successful, dedicated team, working to the highest standard, with the opportunity for progression then look no further, and apply for this Van Sales Executive role with your updated CV.