Are you looking to kickstart a successful career in a Sales focussed role? Or have briefly worked in Sales and are looking to find your home?
I’m representing the largest most successful technology training provider in the UK. They are truly market leaders in what they do. My client are recruiting for X2, hungry & driven Sales Executives to join their Glasgow sales team and join the digital revolution!
My client are open to candidates working background. You may have been doing any of the following:
- Recently graduated University and are looking to start your career journey within Tech Sales
- You may have worked already worked in a Sales, Telesales or Recruitment type role and be looking for a change
- You might have worked in Customer Service, Retail or Hospitality and looking for a route into Sales
The role will be a mixture of hybrid & remote working. You will receive full in-house sales training, so you have all the skills to do the role.
Would you like to work for a highly successful tech company who are market leaders within their industry, who will invest in you, your development and help you grow? Then this could be the role for you!
About the Role
Your primary focus is to develop new customer relationships with businesses, selling IT apprenticeship training qualifications to businesses across Scotland.
You will be responsible for growing their client base through B2B selling and developing and nurturing existing relationships the business already has in place.
What you get?
- A starting salary of £22,000-£28,000 (dependent on experience) + OTE (£10k-£12k)
- Access to a high quality training academy before you start selling to customers
- Amazing work incentives. Anyone who achieves 110% of target goes on a work holiday. They went to Vegas this year, Barcelona last year and next year is Croatia
- Early finish on a Friday
- Extensive benefits package