Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Salary: Up to £39,000 (DOE)
Job type: Permanent, Full time, Monday-Friday.
With over 40 years in the industry Marwood Group Ltd prides itself on its commitment to quality service, product and growth. We are excited to offer the opportunity of Area Sales Representative to an ambitious and enthusiastic individual, eager to contribute to our company’s success.
As an Area Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling our company’s product and services within your given area. By identifying leads, educating prospects on our product/services and providing existing & potential customers with exceptional support and information.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establish a good working relationship with customers
- Maintain a six weekly call rota of the operational area
- Make an average of 12 sales calls a day
- To supply customers with information and advice on the suitability of equipment available for both hire and sale
- Examine specified equipment on site for thorough examination certificates.
- To establish as much general information as possible on all site and office calls.
- Complete call reports accordingly
- To call on customers and potential customers by appointment, organized by sales support staff
- To cold call on existing customers and potential customers
- Ensure call reports are kept fully updated with the listed company name, phone number, contact etc
- Complete mileage/call reports on a weekly basis and ensure all leads are optimized
- Record leads for other depots and forward to Head Office for distribution
- Carry out site visits as required for temporary road and traffic barrier jobs. Measure site and assist with the provision of quotations based on the technical requirements of the site
- To supervise installation/removal of temporary roads and traffic barrier jobs within company guidelines
- Attend weekly sales meeting with Area Sales Manager & depot staff to review call reports and leads in order to identify calls requiring follow up and setting objectives for forth coming work
- Maintain daily contact with area depots and sales support coordinator
- To inform the Area Sales Manager of any training requirements
- Any other duties as necessitated by your role within the organization and the overall corporate objective of the company
- Preferably 2 years minimum sales experience working in the construction/ hire industry
- Strong customer service background and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Rounded education
- Competitive monetary package (salary and turnover related bonus scheme)
- Fully expensed company car
- Full IT equipment and support
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee Wellbeing (EAP, Eye Tests & Prescription contribution,
- Full PPE and work wear provided)
- Full sales, product and systems training
We are unable to provide sponsorship so candidates should already have the right to work in the UK before applying.
Please click on the APPLY button to submit your CV for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Face to Face Sales, Product Demonstration, Customer Service, Business Studies, Sales Administration, Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, Area Sales Representative, Sales Advisor, Customer Support, Territory Management, Account Management, Business Development, Commercial Awareness will be considered.