This is a great opportunity for an experienced customer service or sales professional looking to build a career with a well-established, close-knit company.
As a Sales Executive, you will be selling a range of products and services both over the phone, email and face-to-face, with the focus on winning new clients and building long-lasting working relationships.
My client, who are based in Reading, are an innovative and market-leading organisation who specialise in manufacturing and distributing electrical products.
They are only a small team currently, but are in an exciting period of growth and are looking to expand. They pride themselves in their rewarding and progressive working environment.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Executive include:
- Follow-up on marketing activities to generate appointments and sales.
- When required, source leads and pre-qualify.
- Represent the company in a professional and business-like manner and support other colleagues in the collation of campaign data for reporting purposes.
- Ensure the daily/weekly/monthly reporting is completed.
- Liaise with the companies sales personnel as required.
- To identify and record any key market, customer, or competitor activity or intelligence.
- Maximising all sales opportunities via email, telephone.
- Effectively use questions and actively listen to understand the customers' requirements
- Work to achieve agreed sales and growth targets
- Effectively use the company's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system - To record sales development activities, quotes, follow ups etc.
- Have empathy for a customer's problem and think "outside the box" to offer achievable solutions.
- Engage with our customers to maximise sales return form our regular promotional mail outs.
The successful Sales Executive will be:
- A self-starter with excellent prioritisation, organisation and time management skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Numerate and literate
- Experience in Microsoft standard packages
- Team player, adaptable, and flexible
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Communicate concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- A creative and proactive problem solver
- Bonus schemes
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave package
- On-site parking
- Full training and mentoring provided
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to many other excellent discounts & benefits!