Senior Sales Executive - ERP
London, London, United Kingdom

Job Summary

Occupation Sales
Specialty Business Development Executive
Salary £60,000 – £70,000 yearly
Location Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Visa Sponsorship No

Job Description

Last Update: 11/16/23

Join a software provider with over 13,000 SME clients throughout Europe as a Senior Account Executive. They have a vibrant sales team selling an order and stock management solution.

The role is hybrid, 40% in Lincoln office, 60% at home.

THE JOB:- Your role involves identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.- Approximately 60% of leads will be provided, you will provide the remaining 40%.- Sales cycle is initially telephone and Microsoft Teams based, then face-to-face meeting. An average sales cycle can take 100 days.- On average, you would spend one day a week visiting clients anywhere in the UK with overnight stays possible. - Collaborating with the business development team to convert marketing-generated opportunities into the sales pipeline. -Providing accurate sales forecasts, working with projects, customizing solutions and occasionally visiting customers. - Telephone and Teams calls with clients, with occasional visits including for long distance visits the need to stay over.

KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE- Proven experience in new business B2B software sales, ideally in the ERP sector. - Experience working with SME’s and navigating sales cycles in both board-managed and owner-managed businesses. - You will want to be self-motivated, result driven and goal-oriented.

SALARY & BENEFITS:- £60,000 - £70,000, dependent on experience- Free Car Parking- On Site Gym - Subsidised food in our Hive Cafe- Company car use for travelling to clients- Hybrid working- Holiday and other benefits to discuss