Position: Sales & Marketing Executive
Salary: £26,000- 28,000 plus uncapped commission
Location: Central London (Hybrid working)
A bit about the company…
Our client are a high performing team, the driving force behind a fast growth business with a supportive culture and sprinklings of fun. In 2017, they launched The Big Christmas Press Show, bringing retailers together to launch their Christmas products, a revolutionary concept to support the retail industry to capitalise on its most profitable time of year. They've since launched a hugely popular Power Pitching series, the digital platform PressFix.co and most recently a PR agency arm, Retail PR. Clients they work with include Moonpig, Marks & Spencers, Freemans, JoJo Maman Bébé, Laithwaite's and Homebase.
A bit about the opportunity…
This is a fantastic graduate opportunity to learn everything about running a business, winning business and a solid foundation for developing transferable skills for life.
The role includes being a valuable member of the team and growing the brand portfolio: The Big Christmas Press Show, Power Pitching, Retail PR and PressFix.
It's well suited to ambitious individuals desiring high earnings (OTE Year 1
£40,000+) with the added opportunity to learn about the different areas in a growing business!
You'll also benefit from an uncapped commission structure and performance bonus; fast track career progression opportunities; full training (learning about sales, marketing and entrepreneurship); amazing culture with a passionate entrepreneurial and collaborative team; Social events; Hybrid working; Pension scheme.
What you'll be doing day to day…
New Business Development
- Driving growth of the business by generating leads through 8-10 calls a day and closing business, working to set targets and KPIs
- Managing objections and negotiating
- Attending other retail industry exhibitions to meet and find new relevant clients
- Following processes to support your sales outreach
- Account Management of your clients, building & maintaining long term relationships
- Accountable for collating marketing assets from brands and sharing information / following event processes for brand communication
- Ongoing Google Reviews from happy clients
- Action the marketing plan to ensure a constant stream of leads
- Annual analysis of competitors with quarterly reviews
- Management and updating of the website
- Developing partnerships with brands where mutual benefit can be offered
- Managing and updating the CRM data system and master spreadsheets with leads and contact information
- General business support to the wider team including administrative tasks such as data collation, research and feedback surveys
- Learning & continual improvement of skills, bringing new ideas into the organisation
- Sending contracts & invoices to clients
- Developing and updating systems & processes for the business
- Updating sales and marketing materials & review each quarter & follow up email templates
A bit about who we're looking for…
We're recruiting for an ambitious individual to join our team who is well educated, articulate and confident. The successful candidate will be an A-Player, self- starter, hungry for commission and fast tracking their career.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Confident communicating on the telephone and face to face
- Self-motivated with lots of energy & enthusiasm to hit targets and make money
- Degree level education & fluency in English
- Excellent attention to detail and grammatical skills
- Passionate about developments in retail, events, PR & media
- Confident, competitive & fast learner
- Desire to embark upon a career in sales and marketing
- Excellent organisation, punctuality and time management skills
- Strong time management skills