Sales Support Executive
My client is a leading supplier/wholesaler for a large amount of hospitality businesses across the UK and Ireland. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Sales Support Executive to join their vibrant and busy team in Lisburn.
This is a Full-Time, Permanent Position.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday: 8.30 am – 5pm and Fridays: 8.30am – 4.30pm (37.5 hours per week).
With a salary of £21,250 per annum + a commission of up to £400 per month.
You will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing and control of all customer contracts for the company in order to optimise the Company’s investment in line with Sales and margin requirements. You will support the Sales Team, ensuring all communication is accurate and according to agreed timescales.
- Previous and demonstrable experience within a similar role.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with good results in Maths and English.
- IT Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Focused on company and personal targets.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload while adhering to strict deadlines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Logging all Contracts created with customers
- Creating all necessary paperwork for each contract
- Creating paperwork for sign off for all Bulk Orders
- Loading Equipment & Product orders onto the internal system
- Invoicing and reconciliation
- Setting up and invoicing of Service agreements
- Check external portals for orders
- Checking and maintaining Direct Debit data
- Setting up new customers and database maintenance
- Proactive Customer Monitoring
- Maintain Expired Rentals and Service agreements
- Liaise with internal Sales teams
- Handle large volume of internal emails
- Scanning and filing documents to support modernisation of systems