Position: Remote Sales Executive
Want to develop a career in Marketing and Events?
Location: You can work from home, but we are looking for people who are based near any of the following so that you can attend Exhibitions there from trime to time and make local follow-up appointments from the leads you gain at: Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Dublin, Edinburgh/Glasgow, Leicester/Lincoln or Manchester/Chester/Wigan areas
Salaried/Self-Employeed: Self-Employed (Commission based). You can earn £1,000- £2,000 per week or more depending on your effort. A typial Salesperson with On Target Earnings would earn up to £100,000 per annum if hard-working full -time once established with a portfolio of customers
Hours: You are your own boss, work the hours that suit -Part-Time or Full-Time
Earn £1000’s in commissions for helping small companies grow!
As the leading marketing agency of its kind my client helps companies increase their Sales by up to 10x what they spend.
With a huge roster of over 100 unique, individual products for you to sell: Exhibition stands, Gifts with purchase, Sales incentives, PR, Team Building Events, Graphic Design, Web Sites, Lead Generation etc you really do have the opportunity to specialise in a niche you're most familiar with.
In order to assist your sales effort, the client offers the following:
- Free presence on a stand at a range of Exhibitions all over the country. This will bring leads that can then be worked on to generate initial and ongoing revenue.
- Free membership of 100 Online Networking groups to pitch the products
- A full CRM, with a database of 100,000 data contacts .
- Contact Business Owners and Heads of Marketing by any of the means outlined above - or come up with your own strategy
- Build Rapport with those contacts and become a trusted advisor
- Sell from one of the many products available in the portfolio
- Report on activities in the CRM and Weekly sales meeting
What we are looking for:
- Ability to create Rapport
- Listening skills
- Facilitating a conversation using both open and closed questions
- Be adaptable in thinking
- Have the confidence and authority to convince potential customers
- You can be located where you like and work the hours that suit.
- You just need to be able to attend initial product training and then weekly Zoom sales meetings
If this sounds like you apply now!