Our client has been established since the 1950's. Today they are one of the largest privately-owned regional newspaper companies in the UK.
Our client is a modern media business, which is first in its markets for local news and information, are recruiting for a Sales Executive/Sales Administrator to join the team at Launceston and Liskeard.
Job Title: Sales Executive (Part time or Full time work available)
Location: Launceston & Liskeard / Hybrid home working available
Salary: Starting from £20,000 per year plus uncapped commission scheme
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
The Benefits: 25 days holiday, flexible working, career progression, paid development programmes in multimedia.
The Role: As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for creating new business by selling marketing solutions, whether that be print or digital. Our client is looking for a driven candidate who can manage their own targets and as well as nurturing current relationships with existing clients.
Previous sales experience is desirable but not necessary as full training will be provided.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for meeting your own sales targets, through identifying and developing new clients while also maximising and strengthening relationships with existing advertisers
- You will pride yourself on your high standards of performance, as you hit various KPIs to ensure the business continues to grow
- You will provide digital marketing solutions across our websites and social media platforms, including identifying business needs and connecting with businesses face to face and by phone, assessing individual client needs and providing solutions and opportunities, identifying trends and insights, and planning and directing marketing campaigns
- You will monitor the marketplace, keeping abreast of all developments and client activity, ready to make changes and recommendations as the ever-changing environment requires.
- While you will work to your own targets, you are part of a dynamic team working to further the company.
- You will adopt the company culture and 'can do attitude', and be motivated, reliable, professional, patient, and flexible
- Planning using the Ad-booker system
- General sales administration tasks using Word and Excel
Your skills and attributes:
- You will be confident, motivated, and have a 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, and you will be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Some sales experience is essential, as is the ability to work to tight deadlines and to thrive in a target-driven environment.
- A driving licence and access to a car
To apply: If you are interested and would like to apply, either send your CV to , apply online or call Sarah on .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.