Job Title: Sales Executive
Hours: Monday - Friday between 08:30-18.00 (One hour Lunch). This will be worked on a rota basis which will be communicated by your line manager.
Would you like to be part of a values driven, award-winning business committed to employees wellbeing and passionate about creating a flexible and inclusive environment?
A well-established financial services Business with Platinum Investors in People accreditation are looking for a Sales Executive to join their busy team. If you’re an experienced Sales Executive seeking a new opportunity to grow in a fast-paced, friendly environment, we’re looking for you!
Hybrid working is available for all employees and can be tailored to suit the individual.
This company is renowned for employee retention and the benefits package that all employees receive is extensive. It includes: generous holiday allowance, with a day off for your birthday, paid community volunteering, company-wide, profit-sharing bonus, pension plan - with employer contributions of up to 10% of your annual salary, life assurance and personal accident cover.
- Daily contact with the Underwriting and Business Support teams to ensure service standards are being met
- To use introducer feedback to recommend and assist in the development of new processes and loan products
- Provide support and complete administrative duties on behalf of the Regional Sales Manager
- Provide introducers with adhoc quotations
- Assess and administer Introducer applications before they are sent for approval
- Monitor and manage existing pipeline business.
- Produce management information for the Management Team
- Awareness, understanding and contribution in achieving the business area’s objectives
- Achieve personal objectives set by Team Leader
- Ensure all tasks are completed and delivered in line with agreed deadlines and service standards
- Attend training courses that are identified to assist in personal and role development
- To make regular contact with Introducers, growing volume support of the desired quality by building trust between introducer and lender
- Deliver an excellent service to Introducers
- To support introducers in an empathetic, confident and knowledgeable manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service to a number of different stakeholders
- Flexible approach to working requirements, including hours worked and tasks undertaken
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within a large organisation
- Ability to use own initiative and work within a team
- Ability to adapt to change and remain calm under pressure
- Have a professional outlook and be able to influence others
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- A disciplined approach to work, with good time management skills, ensuring deadlines are met
- To be target driven
- Persuading and negotiating skills
- Handling rejection and remaining positive
- Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of regulatory framework
- Demonstrate problem solving with good analytical skills
- Business awareness and knowledge of the Vehicle Finance industry (Desirable)
- Basic experience of underwriting experience and ability to assess financial information (Desirable)
In return for your hard work, you will earn a starting salary of £26,000 plus excellent benefits.
For more information, please call Morgan Parkes Recruitment or email your CV.
Morgan Parkes Recruitment Ltd operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Personal data you supply will be used for contacting you via telephone or email about our service. Your data will be kept securely and retained in line with GDPR regulations. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for the specified purpose at any time.