· Incredible chance to work for a highly successful, market leading organisation!
· Working in a territory with vast opportunities!
· Take on an exciting and varied role with great earning potential!
· Join a business with incredible future career opportunities!
Field Sales Executive - Yorkshire
The Role: This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Field Sales Executive, with both a strong account management background, as well as new business skills, to join one of the UK's largest packaging distributors. In this role you will need to effectively manage your time between developing and maximising opportunities within an established account base and identifying, targeting, and securing relationships with new customers. You will have autonomy to develop the territory as your own but have all the benefits of a vast support network behind you in the form of management and internal colleagues. Covering the Yorkshire area, you will predominantly be field based, networking through the existing account base to nurture, develop and strengthen the relationship while identifying opportunities to maximise sales opportunities within and targeting new businesses in the area. Any new accounts you bring on board will be retained, so naturally this role could develop into more of an account management position, but there will always be an expectation to develop relationships with new businesses. The role will offer you a varied remit, targeting clients within a range of sectors, and decision makers in a number of different roles and levels, so you will need to demonstrate the ability to adopt a tailored approach.
- Be an experienced B2B sales professional with at least 1 year of field sales experience.
- Have worked in a role where you have managed both existing accounts and targeted new accounts.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to sell a solution not just a product.
- Be highly target driven, motivated, a great relationship builder, personable and credible.
- Have a resilient and competitive nature.
- Previous experience working on behalf of a distributor with a broad product offering is highly advantageous.
* Basic salary circa £30-35'000 + highly attractive bonus scheme.
* A range of company car's including EV options or generous Car Allowance
* Mobile phone, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare, Dental and various other employee benefits
* 25 days holiday (rising to 27 days after service) plus Bank Holidays
The Company: Established over 70 years ago, this organisation has now grown into one of the UK's largest packaging distributors with a number of sites across the UK, a vast and desirable product portfolio and an impressive turnover of over £200 million. This organisation prides themselves on delivering quality products and exceptional customer service, whose success is driven by their dedicated team.