Sales Executive, Salary up to c£35k + commission with excellent career opportunities, Location: Whitchurch, Shropshire with flexibility around remote / hybrid working.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a forward thinking, progressive and leading industrial ink manufacturer (sector experience not required). The role will have a new business development focus along with some account management and will sell into distributor and resellers, as well as business end users, in the UK and internationally.
We are keen to hear from candidates with successful experience from within a B2B sales Executive, Business Development Manager or Account Manager role. Any B2B industry sector background considered as full product training will be provided and the role will have the full support of a technical team.
- New business: Identify and engage new distributor / reseller partnerships and business end users in the UK and internationally via a consultative sales approach.
- Account management of new clients once converted. Nurture and develop the relationships to achieve successful growth.
- Analyse market data to identify trends/opportunities and gather market intelligence to deliver the go to market strategy.
- Research and identify new customers and opportunities, proactively reaching out to develop relationships, generate leads and new business opportunities.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure a flow of inbound leads and enquiries.
- Convert inbound enquiries
- Sales forecasting and achievement of sales targets
- The role is supported by a sales administration team who look after the day to day account management and order processing.
- Previous experience in a B2B Sales Executive / Account Manager / Business Development Manager or similar role.
- Be results driven, highly analytical, customer obsessed, and ready to roll up your sleeves to grow the business.
- Experience / knowledge of inks / chemicals and/or selling to resellers / distributors, print / packaging, fmcg sectors would be advantageous but is not essential as full product training will be provided.
- Excellent relationship builder with a consultative sales approach
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV.