My client is an award-winning technology company who is looking to add an experienced Account Manager to their established Sales team.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities for all IT requirements and delivering excellent customer service to our clients. Working closely with Procurement, Sales Specialists and other colleagues, you will identify new opportunities, develop relationships with new and existing clients and close deals.
The role carries an annual sales target broken down quarterly and based on a growth plan. The role also requires high levels of opportunity and pipeline management skills.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- You will strategically manage a volume of accounts to exceed sales and retention targets, across a group of large customers within the enterprise accounts.
- You will ensure your understanding of customer needs and their plans for technology, along with the risks, threats and opportunities associated with these, whilst positioning the company as their provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions.
- You will follow internal processes for forecasting, orders, pre-sales, updates and developing account plans, whilst updating Salesforce and the organization on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
- You will champion your customer's perspective and position internally, whilst establishing clear contact plans to ensure there are appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers, and decision-makers.
Account Manager Requirements
- At least two years' sales experience within the IT sector, especially at product level
- Upselling and cross-selling skills
- Analytical skills to include data recording, analyse reporting and detailed gap analyses.
- Excellent communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport over the phone.
- The ability to work under pressure whilst building a pipeline of business, dealing with customer expectations to a high standard and meeting monthly targets.
- To be a proactive self-starter with ambition and drive to succeed.
- Fast growing and award-winning IT business
- 50+ industry accreditation's and awards
- Fast pasted and rewarding environment
What's on Offer
Basic salary of 25-35k OTE 40-50k (Uncapped commission) + benefits
Applicable Skills: Account Management, Business Development
Click apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.