Role: Sales ExecutiveLocation: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Salary / Rate of pay: £25,000 to 28,000
Platinum Recruitment is working in partnership with a popular hotel, of which create conference & banqueting events and we have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive to join their team.
What's in it for you?
- Reduced rates to stay at our venues with your family
- On-site parking
- Team bonus potential (non-contractual)
- Lunch whilst on duty
- Tea and coffee whilst on duty
- 20 days holidays per annum plus the 8 public holidays
- Contributory pension
- Westfield health cash plan & access to exclusive discounts from selected retailers and gyms through Westfield Rewards.
- Death in service
- Potential bonus, however not guaranteed
- To work with a friendly team
- £25,000 to £28,000
- Training and development
- To work for a fantastic team
- Career progression/ opportunities
As an integral part of the sales and marketing team, this role will contribute to the growth and future success of the Trust, establishing us as the premier choice for.
The role will provide a highly personable, efficient, and customer-centric first point of contact for sales enquiries.
The sales executive will contribute towards customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by ensuring high customer retention, converting enquiries into bookings, and actively seeking out new sales opportunities.
This role will build excellent relationships with new and existing groups, sympathetically recognising the diversity of traditions that the Trust welcomes, together with groups of other faiths and none.
We are part of a long line of history makers, pioneering conferencing since 1910.
We continue their spirit of purpose, encouragement, and positivity, driving us forward to be our best.
- Ensure all sales enquiries are dealt with efficiently and in a tailored and professional manner
- Prepare and send quotes, quality proposals and contracts for multiple venues
- Achieve targets for customer retention, cross-sell and up-sell
- Build rapport with leads and customers to close sales
- Liaise with the general manager at each centre to ensure new bookings are deliverable
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date booking system and CRM database
- Assist with following up targeted marketing campaigns to potential and lapsed customers
- Attend, network and following up leads at sales events
- Arrange and undertake client tours, as a key part of the sales process
- Undertake necessary sales and marketing admin tasks
- Handle sales questions, enquiries, and follow the complaints procedure
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Represent the Trust at external exhibitions and events
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Proactive sales research
- Excellent communicator via phone, email or in-person (talking & listening)
- Confident at engaging others in a highly professional manner
- Driven by sales targets and hungry to secure new business
- Highly organised and efficient with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Diplomacy skills (especially if dealing with religious sensitivities or senior persons)
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Good problem-solving skills-takes ownership of issues until resolved
- Team player
- Open to listening to and sharing new ideas
- Commercial mindset or understanding
Has own car and is willing and able to travel occasionally to our other centres.
Sound like the role for you? Then we would love to hear from you!
Click Apply Now and one of the team will in touch to discuss the Sales Executive work we have that suits you in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
Don't forget to speak to your consultant about our "Recommend a Friend" referral scheme and find out how you could earn up to £250 per recommendation.
Job Number: 927040/ INDCOMM
Job Role: Sales Executive
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Platinum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.