- NOTTNGHAMSHIRE/DERBYSHIRE GRADUATES, WE NEED YOU!
- If you have a 2:1 or above, this could be the perfect start to your graduate sales career!
Looking to get into a sales career, with an exciting account management opportunity that requires zero experience?
This may be for you!
This graduate account manager role will see you prospecting new clients until you have a large enough client base that you solely focus on managing those accounts and driving the growth of the business.
- £27,000 basic salary
- Account management position
- Partners include Next, Coca Cola, Regatta
- Guaranteed earnings of £27k in Y1!!
What do this company do?
They are major players within the logistics industry. Working on Freight Forwarding Solutions across Road, Air and Ocean, they turn over in excess of £28 million per year thanks to partnerships with some of the biggest companies in the UK. With a fantastic track record of hiring, developing and promoting graduates, they are looking for a new member of the sales team.
What would my role include?
Working in an account management role, it will be your responsibility to maintain and develop relationships for the company. You will initially focus on onboading new clients into the company's customer base, however once you have brought on these clients you will manage the full sales cycle and will manage these accounts. Over time you will spend your days managing the relationships you have bought with no spare time to bring in new business, making this role solely account management focussed. Not limited by the industry, or size of company you work with, there is unlimited earning potential in this role for the right candidate.
What kind of individual would suit this position?
- Someone target driven, that enjoys seeing results for their hard work
- A confident communicator, willing to pick up the phone or head into a meeting with anyone
- An active listener… sales isn't all about talking!
- Someone coachable - there are huge training opportunities within this role!
- You must be educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Must be commutable to Nottingham 5 days a week
The package on offer…
- £27,000 basic salary
- £30k+ OTE Y1
- 25 days holiday + BH
Next steps: Hit apply so that a member of the BMS team can get in touch