Sales Account Executive - Hybrid
Location: London, Hybrid, E1 8QSSalary: £45,000 per annum, OTE
Why do we want you
You are a natural people person with an incredible ability to work under pressure, ideally with a consultative approach to people, sales and the development of business.
You should be able to develop rapport with our very wide variety of clients including top international law firms, corporate and government bodies, delivering excellent service and constantly seeking new ways to win and retain business from new and existing clients!
For more than 25 years, Bond Solon has supported clients with skills and knowledge to comply with the law and to achieve their purpose.
We’re proud to be part of Wilmington PLC’s training and education division, so if you’re looking for variety, innovation and purpose, you’ll find them all and more here.
Each year we deliver over 4,500 live, interactive training courses and qualifications, training 10,000’s of professionals from a wide range of industries from financial services to central and local government bodies in specialist legal literacy training for non-lawyers.
We are now hiring for an Account Executive, you'll be part of the Witness Familiarisation team, managing the accounts of top UK and international law firms.
In addition to this as our Sales Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Handling incoming sales enquiries and managing bookings.
- Creating new business opportunities both at home and abroad.
- Proactively pursuing new opportunities with existing clients and firms, upselling to their departments.
Bond Solon has a very collaborative, friendly, and professional sales and marketing team.
We are looking for somebody who will enhance our existing team and who will be able to work well with colleagues across all five business areas.
The ideal candidate should have some of the following attributes:
- Proven account management experience with a consultative sales approach.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, providing outstanding service and fostering new business prospects.
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to closing.
- Comfortable with cold calling and B2B interactions.
- Track record of upselling and cross-selling products and services.
- Proficient in generating leads and introducing offerings to new and existing clients.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to close deals ranging from £2,000 to £20,000.
Knowledge of the legal industry is a plus, but not essential for this exciting opportunity!
Before you go.... Find what you’re looking for!
Our people sought out empowerment and opportunity. And they found both here. You’ll find what you’re looking for too.
Our values help us achieve our goals - whether they’re personal, professional or those of our client. We believe in inclusivity and collaboration; we stay curious and ambitious and champion innovation. Here, colleagues are trusted partners who act with integrity.
We are brave and passionate. Courageous and creative. We are Wilmington PLC. Are you