Your new companyYou'll be working for a renowned manufacturing company in a fast-paced sales environment. Your new roleThis person will be required to...
- Liaise with new and existing customers
- Identify specific material requirements and secure material schedules for generating quotations
- Responsible for chasing and securing orders from these quotations and ensuring that orders are processed in line with customer expectations
- Generating new business
- Build strong relationships with existing accounts
- Continue to grow sales
- Answering inbound telephone calls
What you'll need to succeed
- This candidate should have 2–3 years experience within a sales environment
- Experience within a customer-focused environment
- Experience within the building/roofing industry is preferable, but not essential.
- Have the ability to communicate well at all levels with excellent interpersonal skills
- Work in an organised and methodical manner.
- Competent IT skills with experience of ERP systems (N.B. Training in the company's ERP system will be provided)
- Good levels of numeracy & literacy
What you'll get in return
- Christmas shutdown
- 25-day holiday plus bank holidays
- On-site parking
- Company events and days out
- A starting salary of £28,000
- No cold calling
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.