Location - home and field based covering the North East.
Package: Competitive basic plus commission and company car + Excellent Package
Do you have experience in field sales?
This a great chance for an outgoing and enthusiastic individual to join Carte Blanche in a field-based sales and account management role. Working with an array of fantastic brands in cards and gifts including Me To You, Tatty Teddy, Violent Veg, this presents an excellent opportunity to develop your career in commercial FMCG sales.
The role:You will manage a defined territory covering the North East.
- Existing account base of Independent and Convenience stores plus some specialist retailers, along with an element of new business development.
The role (and CBG as a business) is very customer focused, they want people who can work with their accounts and develop relationships, effectively acting as mini-Business Managers and supporting them via a mutual growth plan. They don’t employ "reps".
The role draws on a whole host of your skills and abilities in working with the retailer: -
- Sales, account management, new business, creative merchandising.
- You will need to be well prepared and organised, and confident in the fact that you will be operating remotely to targets and KPI’s.
- You’ll need to be a livewire who really enjoys person to person contact, is looking to sell and achieve sales targets, and someone who thrives in this type of fast paced environment.
- Ideally you will havea couple of years field sales under your belt in FMCG.
- You need to be highly personable, with real vigour for life and work, and be able to tune in to the needs of the retailer.
- Looking for a fresh opportunity to make your mark, be capable and pragmatic and action orientated, and ultimately have a fun, outgoing and articulate character.
- Full UK driving licence.
Interested? If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.