Fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join us here at Sovereign Network Group, SNG.
About Sovereign Network Group (SNG)
We are thrilled to have joined forces with Network Homes in October 2023, which now places us as the 6th largest housing association in the UK. Sovereign and Network Homes have come together as SNG (Sovereign Network Group) - an organisation that takes the best of both and makes it even better. With over 82,000 homes we deliver services to in excess of 210,000 customers across the South East and South West. This is an incredibly exciting time to join us as a Sales Administrator as we continue to deliver against our Sector Leading 'Homes and Place' strategy transforming how we operate and organise ourselves, delivering safe service and affordable housing to our customers.
The role can be based out of our Basingstoke office. Ideally, you'll be in the office a couple of times a week with hybrid working culture. There may also be some travel required to visit local sites. Salary is £24,000 - £28,000 per year depending on experience.
Working in the Sales Operations Team, you will report directly to the Sales Manager and operate in a wider team of 13.
As the Sales Administrator, you'll provide a variety of administrative functions to support the SNG Sales team, with ensuring the highest standard of confidentiality and delivering excellent customer care at the heart of everything you do. One of your key responsibilities will be to manage the sign and sealing process, working collaboratively with internal teams to ensure admin duties are completed in a timely manner. As well as this, you will also have an opportunity to provide admin support for the Resales and Staircasing team.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrable strong IT skills in Microsoft applications.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service.
- It would be an advantage if you have a background and experience working in a Sales environment.
What's in it for you? Amazing benefits!
- Company pension scheme will be matched up 12% (that's around £3k on top of salary into your pension per annum)
- Life cover 4x your salary
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays + extra day every year up to 30 days
- Opportunity to buy / sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- Private medical insurance with options for family cover dental insurance & critical illness cover
- You'll also get £450 flex-pot annually to spend on what other benefit you'd like! Gym, Shopping, or just spend it on your hols!
Worried that you don't meet all the desired criteria exactly?
At Sovereign Network Group, we are passionate about inclusion for all and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. We encourage applications from all. We believe that diverse talent makes us stronger.
So, if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align exactly with every part of the job description, we would encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role.
You'll get access to plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build the skills and knowledge to enjoy a fulfilling career.