Role: Sales Development Representative
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Salary: £25,000 + £10k OTE (uncapped)
Start date: 24th November 2023
- £25,000 + £10,000 OTE (uncapped)
- Fantastic, contemporary office space
- Supportive and employee driven company culture
- Established + knowledgeable leadership team
- Full 3-month sales training academy!
- Huge scope for progression
- Private health care
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and diligent Sales Development Representative to join their fast-growing sales team. They are seeking a self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team, and who has a real aptitude to learn about the core product offerings.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be provided with a full three-month Sales Academy offsite in a top-quality learning environment with 1-1 coaching and full role training.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for pro-active and creative outreach to key stakeholders of in-target businesses by phone, email and LinkedIn using technology provided for enhanced sales development
- Follow a consultative questioning process when engaging and promoting the company’s products, ultimately leading to full 360 sales cycle expertise
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that the solution provides
- Key stakeholder mapping through growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in company CRM systems
- Develop excellent prospect relationships leading to the growth of new business accounts
- Achieve specified and agreed monthly KPI’s and target
Who are BCIS looking for?
- Recent degree-level graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to develop genuine relationships with prospects, customers and colleagues
- The ability to be consultative and curious when speaking with prospects and customers
- Hardworking, determined individuals
- Ambitious, self-starter equipped with tenacity, resilience and integrity
- Thrive in a target-driven environment and deliver consistently against agreed KPI’s
- Strong communicator, with a desire to understand and implement sales principles
BCIS leads the construction industry with their cutting-edge approach to unlocking data and providing key insight to ensure the success of nationwide projects, such as Crossrail. Their innovative tech platform helps clients across construction, real estate and insurance industries to make informed business decisions in order to mitigate risk and achieve success. BCIS hopes to continue on a growth journey with its ambitious plans to move into new territories and sectors.