Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Director to join the team.
Job Type/Hours: Permanent/Full Time
About The Company:
Our client is a leading manufacturer of specialist labels for a variety of sectors including food, pharmaceutical and aerospace.
The business is looking to drive significant growth over the next 3-5 years, by increasing their market share, attracting new clients, and developing the sales team. As a result they are looking to appoint a Sales Director to drive this growth.
Sales Director – The Role:
This is a key role for the business as they work to increase their market share and profitability. This person will be responsible for driving the performance of the whole sales team, to develop new accounts and nurture existing customers to increase revenue.
Sales Director – Key Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and develop the team with a hands-on approach to business development and account management
- Develop & implement strategies to achieve profitable growth in target markets
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly monitor performance using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management and the Board
Sales Director – You:
- Experience in a Sales Manager or Sales Director role in a similar environment
- Strong understanding of the nuances of selling into the food, pharmaceutical and/or aerospace sectors
- Proven track record of leading, developing and driving a high performing team
- Expertise in developing strategic plans and identifying commercially attractive opportunities
Sales Director – Benefits:
- Professional development
- Flexible working
- Competitive annual leave entitlement and generous benefits package
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales Director opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!