Sales Development Representative:
NTH Solutions is an NHS-owned organisation, providing solutions nationally to both NHS and external organisations that improve efficiency, safety and reduce costs. The market proposition is immensely compelling as all profits generated are invested back into NHS patient care.
A winner of a UK Business Award, they improve health and social care environments for staff, patients and the public!
NTH Solutions now has an exciting opportunity for ambitious and passionate graduates to join their company as SDRs! You'll be joining with a team of 5 like-minded graduates to help generate new leads for the business!
- A competitive basic salary of £27,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £37,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic training and support from the wider team
- Hybrid working options - initially you will have to spend some time at head office while you onboard
- Joining with a team of other like-minded graduates- a great opportunity to learn and grow within the role together!
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the company, their offering and the market they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the company through generating new business via the phone, email and social media
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers, identifying potential needs and opportunities for revenue growth
- Perform prospect outreach via a range of channels, qualifying leads that can turn into new business opportunities
- Set up new meetings with key decision makers to jointly attend with Account Executive team
- Lead you own sales opportunities once you the confidence and have completed relevant training
- Build upon existing accounts (i.e. sending regular emails, coordinating strategic meetings)
This role grants real autonomy and offers excellent scope for progression into more senior roles!
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Team player
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.