Sales and Marketing Director
£75K plus bonus and benefits package
I am on the lookout for a dynamic and experienced Sales and Marketing Director,.ideally from a IT Managed Services or similar background,
As the Sales and Marketing Director, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the company's future growth and success. You will be responsible for developing and executing the sales and marketing strategy, driving revenue growth, and expanding market share. This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward-thinking and results-driven professional to make a significant impact in a growing sector.
- Strategic Leadership: Design and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy, ensuring alignment with our business goals.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy to achieve the company's growth objectives.
- Lead and manage a high-performing sales and marketing team.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, partnerships, and channels.
- Assist with management of key accounts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, stakeholders, and industry contacts
- Branding: Champion our brand's voice, ensuring that it remains consistent across all channels and resonates with our audience.
- Digital Marketing: Oversee the creation and execution of digital campaigns, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media,
- Print Marketing: Direct the development and distribution of compelling print materials that reflect the brand's identity and values.
- Data Analytics: Leverage analytics tools to monitor, evaluate, and optimise campaign performance and marketing strategies.
- Budget Management: Allocate and manage the marketing budget efficiently, ensuring maximum ROI.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborate with internal teams, such as product and sales, and external partners to ensure cohesive and successful campaigns w
- Acquiring new customers and driving revenue
- Supporting sales to drive maximum revenue through new business and customer up sales
- Improving customer and user experiences through external communication
- Ownership of the 12 month marketing strategy and roadmap
- Performance, opportunity and risk analysis for marketing
- Identifying, segmenting and prioritising target buyers and audiences to be reached through marketing comms
- Identifying strategies and tactics to overcome key objections and blockers to securing effective sales
- Performance Management
- Formalising and documenting marketing processes and practices
- Identifying areas of improvement and and inconsistency within the marketing process
- Senior reporting to the board
Key Skills and Attributes
- Highly results driven
- Strong working knowledge of the full marketing mix
- IT Managed Services experience
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like any further details please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.