SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE - German Speaking:
As a sales development representative your primary responsibility will be to manage, develop and grow the sales pipeline for one of our strategic partners. You will own the relationship from research and initial introductions, up until there is a fully qualified sales opportunity identified and an appointment booked for the client directly to interact with the prospect, either by telephone or face to face. Your day to day duties would be, but not limited to, as follows:
- Research and map out targeted accounts to become an expert in client’s products and target market.
- Reach out via phone, email and LinkedIn to ascertain and speak to key decision makers within the business.
- Have in-depth and/or complex sales conversations at director/C level to understand upcoming projects and needs within the business.
- Identify fully qualified sales opportunities and book a call/meeting for the client directly.
- Conduct presentations with our partner and/or field sales representative to consultatively review the account.
- Maintain detailed pipeline on our CRM and produce sales forecasts.
- Perform additional services as and when required for the client.
Candidates should come from a strong business to business background and have the self-discipline to work autonomously. You will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be fluent in English, as well as German. Experience in effectively mapping and identifying prospect clients is highly advantageous as well as understanding corporate structures and reporting relationships. In return candidates will be rewarded with a market leading salary and benefits, including a quarterly bonus as well as the opportunity to progress and grow within a global business.
Televerde is a leading B2B marketing agency and provider of end-to-end sales pipeline development solutions. We increase revenue for our clients by integrating contact data, marketing automation and world-class teleservices. We support direct, channel business and our clients which is include SME and FTSE 100 businesses.
Our work environment is unique and currently have over 15 different nationalities, speaking over 13 languages. We have 9 offices, across 4 continents with over 750 staff in total and have been in business for 24 years. Our European head office opened in April in 2016 and we have ambitious growth plans.
Our culture is centred around professional expansion and development for each employee which allows more autonomy to make decisions that drive our business growth.