We are looking to hire a Sales Director or Head of Sales who would like to build a career within an award-winning ICT technology business.
Role Sales Director
Salary £60k - £70k Depending on Experience. OTE £125k + Uncapped + Car/Allowance
Location Oxford (free on-site parking)
Hours Business Hours Mon- Fri - Full Time Perm Role
This is a role that would suit an experienced inspirational sales leader who has a background of managing managers large high performing sales teams.
Ideally you will have a background in telecoms/IT.
Sales Director Role
- Reporting to the Managing Director and being part of the senior leadership team.
- You will lead and drive results across multiple teams both desk and field based.
- Coaching, mentoring, and motivating your teams to successful delivery of targets.
- Be responsible for new ideas and strategies that can drive the sales department forward.
- Lead a team of senior sales managers and team managers to ensure maximum productivity and to continue to promote and add value to this winning environment and mentality.
- Understand how sales professionals operate and through your leadership strive to maximise potential across your division.
- Responsible for pipeline creation and forecasting against targets.
Internal Sales Executive Attributes
- Experience within the telecoms or related industry highly desirable.
- Perhaps you already have experience of leading large sales departments or perhaps you are currently a senior sales manager who feels ready to make the next step.
- You can spot opportunities and develop talent across the sales structure whilst delivering results to the business.
- Ideally you will have experience of leading internal and external sales teams.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Understands the concept and value in pipeline and how to forecast results.
- Takes responsibility and accountability for the sales function displaying impeccable leadership attributes and integrity.
- A passion for never ending improvement and the ability to communicate and mentor your vision to your team.
- £60k - £70k basic salary depending on experience.
- OTE £125k + Uncapped
- Executive Car/Allowance
- Great benefits and a fantastic down to earth working environment who is invested in ongoing training and development.
- Genuine career progression opportunities for the future
Apply Now to discuss and find out how you could progress your career and be considered for this role.
Red Rhino Solutions is a Sales Specialist Recruitment & Training business with over 25 years of expertise in these fields.
A Rare Breed in Recruitment
Follow us on LinkedIn for regular job opportunities and look us up www.redrhinosolutions.co.uk