Sales Development Representative
Working hours: 37hours per week Monday to Friday with flexible working hours
£28,000 - £31,000 per annum dependent on experience + OTE of £50K
Permanent contract / Full time
Our client is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their fantastic team on a full-time permanent basis working remotely and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 - £31,000 per annum dependent on experience + OTE of £50K along with other fantastic benefits!
About our client:
Our client is a well-established global 100+ year old innovative printing, mailing and solution selling international business, providing technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500. They are also an award-winning company offering great flexible and remote working environments creating that all important work/life balance.
They have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of their company. Their thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
TheSales Development Representative role
As a Sales Development Representative, reporting to the UK Marketing Manager, you will be creative in reaching prospects through marketing created strategic messaging, qualifying them as leads and nurturing and developing relationships. You will work closely with the Strategic Growth sales team with the objective of building a strong opportunity pipeline.
As theirSales Development Representative, you will:
- Support sales teams to drive growth in their Business Automation solutions portfolio.
- Follow up on marketing leads and handraisers from their website.
- Proactively research vertical markets, accounts and persona’s to identify key contacts to target.
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Leadfeeder, LeadIQ and outsourced customer databases to build lists of prospects where necessary.
- Develop a thorough understanding of their solutions and be able to communicate it accurately over the phone and in writing.
- Utilise prospecting software such as Outreach or Hubspot to develop sequenced tasks to target and nurture prospects.
- Contact prospects through email, cold calls, video messages and social media.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
Skills they are looking for in their Sales Development Representative:
- Experience in Sales, Sales Development, Telesales, or Lead Generation experience is ideal
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques.
- Track record of achieving sales objectives.
- Experience with prospecting software (e.g. Outreach).
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Ability to support build and nurture relationships with prospects of all levels of authority.
- Inquisitive, logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative working style and team player.
- Ability to effectively work in an agile work environment using a variety of communication tools to engage with Clients and Prospects and with other resources, working in a non-typical office environment remotely.
They will provide:
- Holidays: 25 days + bank holidays running January to December
- Life insurance: 3x basic salary
- Health: Online Dr at Hand GP Service for employee and dependents, access to Thrive Mental Health, and comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme: Defined contribution scheme with employer match contribution up to 6% of basic salary
- Employee Discount: Access deals for travel, restaurants and shopping
They are a well-established, international and award-winning company offering great flexible and remote working environments.
If you feel you have the skills required to become our client's Sales Development Representative, then please click 'apply’ today - they'd love to hear from you!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online
No Agencies Please