- Join a Market Leading company that has been established for almost 40 years and is expanding rapidly.
- An amazing opportunity for a Graduate to kickstart a career in Technology sales!
- Having won the 'Investor in People' aware, this company and looking to hire emerging talent and provide them with the support and training needed to flourish.?
So What do the company actually do??
Our clients is a well-established business that has been disrupting the market with its innovative Software services. They provide an excellent software development service which advances the way that businesses can develop their own internal software. Through recruiting and training the best Graduate talent within the software development field, they are able to deploy their expertise to a vast range of clients. Our client typically supports companies with a turnover of £200 million plus and have a high focus on sectors such as Finance, Insurance, Technology and retail. Our client has huge growth plans to launch their Software services in 2022 and are looking for hungry graduates who can propel them and add to this growth!?
So what will be expected of the successful Graduate??
Key responsibilities of the successful Graduate Sales Development Representative will include a variety of tasks but the key one… to grow the client base rapidly. The successful candidate will learn how to prospect opportunities through a variety of methods which would including the use of LinkedIn and proactively reaching out to companies via phone calls. It is important to be a get goer who is not afraid of picking up the phone and building a brand new relationship for the company!??
So what do you need to have to be considered for the role??
- No Experience. This is a role for people who are at entry level and are keen to learn!?
- You are coachable and willing to learn.??
- You need a degree
- You are excited by a career in Tech Sales.
- You are able to articulate yourself on a commercial level.
- You have a high work ethic to work towards targets on a daily basis.
- You are commutable to Poole daily.??
- You have grit and resilience!?
What will you receive as a Graduate Sales Development Representative??
- £28,850k Base salary in Year 1?
- £35,460k uncapped bonus on top!?
- Progression Opportunities
- Thorough Sales Training.?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are excited by this opportunity and know a career in professional sales Is for you then please apply now!