Our client is a dynamic and forward-thinking cyber security organisation, offering a diverse range of cutting-edge services.
Well on their way to becoming a top-tier cyber security solutions provider, they are now looking for driven and ambitious university graduates to assist them with their business growth!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and collaborative company, which offers graduates to grow and develop a promising career in cyber sales.
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £30,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular team socials in a fun, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enrolment onto the company healthcare scheme
- Create new revenue opportunities through extensive account research, strategic prospecting efforts and qualification of inbound and outbound leads
- Seek to understand prospects' business challenges, educate them on the company solutions and effectively determine if they are a fit
- Ensure that all inbound sales enquiries are responded to followed up
- Become an industry expert and develop product mastery
- Maintain accurate and detailed information in the company CRM system
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal orientated, with an attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.