Sales Development Representative (Telesales)Location: BracknellJob Types: Full-time, Permanent (40hr week, trading Monday – Saturday)Salary: £22k - £25k per annum based on experience (realistic OTE £40k with uncapped commission)
Are you ready for an electrifying adventure in the world of telecommunications Look no further! Our client is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to join their top-notch team of Sales Development Representatives.
Get ready to dial into success and enjoy an array of incredible benefits along the way, including;
- Health Care Cash Plan: Your well-being matters to our client! Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a comprehensive health care cash plan that keeps you covered.
- Pension: They invest in your future! Their generous pension plan ensures you'll have a secure and comfortable retirement down the line.
- Above Statutory Holidays: Life's too short not to enjoy ample time off! You'll receive a generous holiday package that goes beyond the standard, allowing you to recharge and explore exciting destinations.
- Commission: Your hard work won't go unnoticed! Our client’s commission structure rewards your dedication and sales prowess, providing an extra boost to your bank account.
- Daily and Weekly Challenges: Ready for some friendly competition They've got you covered! Engage in thrilling daily and weekly challenges that let you earn exciting bonuses and rewards. Who doesn't love a little extra on their paycheck
Main tasks and responsibilities
Handling all inbound sales enquires and dialling our client’s existing customers on a retention basis - there is no cold calling with this role!
- Influence customer purchasing, handle objections efficiently and provide customers with an excellent service.
- Processing orders of Mobile devices and broadband through B2C + B2B channels.
- Maintain knowledge of products and services, in order to share knowledge and answer questions from customers, adding value to all interactions with customers.
- Process orders accurately, following process and procedure to ensure that high standards of compliance are maintained.
- Accurately and efficiently enter customer information into company databases for mailing and billing purpose.
What our client is looking for
- Passionate communicators who possess charisma and a knack for building rapport.
- Self-motivated go-getters who thrive in a target-driven environment.
- Quick learners who can adapt to new products and services with ease.
- Resilient individuals who embrace challenges and turn them into opportunities.
- Experience with Broadband or B2B sales desired.
- Team players who bring positive vibes and foster a supportive workplace culture.
Why our client
Our client is proud of their small company culture and the close knit, family atmosphere that exists within their organisation. They are committed to putting the customer at the heart of everything they do, from the homely designs of their stores and their impartial sales process to their friendly, knowledgeable team and company values.
Based in Berkshire, the call centre is made up of knowledgeable sales teams and friendly customer service agents who provide customers with the most accurate and cutting-edge advice on the best mobile handsets on the market.
The sales team know everything there is to know about matching customers to the ideal network tariff, advising on the specifications of the latest handsets and helping to solve any queries a customer might have after a sale.
If this Sales Development Representative role is of interest, apply now to be immediately considered.