New Business Inside Sales
If you have a flair for talking to people and are not fazed by calling potential clients to advise of our product ranges then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a growing team as a New Business Sales Consultant. Full training will be given and you would have the opportunity to have your own input into our marketing strategy. Our clients are an extremely hard working & a friendly bunch of people with a very strong work ethic.
In the New Business Team your role would be to seek potential clients, initiate contact and secure appointments for the in house sales team, this is not a cold call hard sell environment. The culture within the business is very much about valuing colleagues, suppliers & clients alike. The ideal person would quickly blend into the business, be able to use multiplatform resources to source potential new clients and opportunities whilst at the same time have an ability to analyse existing clients for gaps in product sectors supplied. Working on your own initiative is paramount.
- Sell the services and solutions that the company/manufacturer offer.
- Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals.
- Assist customers with job planning by offering creative ideas and recommendations.
- Be a 'brand ambassador’ that represents the company’s brand and values.
- Research and qualify accounts that best align with the companies’ services.
Skills and qualities:
- Strong negotiating and communication skills.
- Have excellent people skills and intuitive to client needs.
- Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also be able to deliver and work independently.
Working hours are: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday with an hours lunch break.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £25,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Blackburn: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person