We are currently seeking to recruit for an Investment Fund Sales Director to join a leading Investment Management organisation in London.
Our client is a prominent Investment Management company specialising in tax-efficient investment solutions in the United Kingdom. With a rich history dating back to 1990, this business has built a strong reputation for its innovative and client-centric approach to investment management.
The company prides itself on its commitment to providing tailored investment solutions that align with the financial goals and risk profiles of its clients. Its team of experienced professionals conducts rigorous due diligence on potential investments, ensuring that they meet the high standards set by the company.
Due to ambitious growth plans, our client is looking for an individual with specialist expertise to work alongside the Sales, Marketing and Strategic Partnerships Teams to help drive growth.
The role requires an experienced and highly knowledgeable Business Development professional who is self-motivated, articulate and enjoys developing strong working relationships with advisers, wealth managers and colleagues. The ultimate objective of the role is to increase business levels across the companies Real Estate & Infrastructure open-ended funds.
The role will work in collaboration with the firms nationwide regional business development teams and will be responsible for driving growth in the funds through existing and new relationships with intermediaries. Funds is a fast-growing area of key strategic importance to our client.
Our client currently has a number of funds across the IA Direct Property, IA Property Other and IA Infrastructure sectors and have ambitions to grow this suite to include specialist and more mainstream equity funds, so a knowledge of both property and equities is a prerequisite.
Primary Job Functions
· Developing relationships with intermediaries on a national basis where a fund opportunity has been identified
· Driving own activity through phone calls, emails, LinkedIn, meetings and events
· Hosting meetings and presenting content (both virtual and face-to-face), which is both educational and OEIC fund specific to Financial Advisers & Investment Managers
· Work collaboratively and proactively with the wider sales team to identify and develop fund opportunities
· Working closely and in conjunction with the Regional BDM teams to identify and drive new and cross-selling opportunities
· Build on the brand and presence within the wider industry by identifying and attending events and networking opportunities to further promote the firms funds
· Build and maintain strong engagement with the broader funds’ teams including strategic partnerships, marketing and investment
· Qualified to Level 6 Advanced Diploma and/or CFA UK Level 4 Investment Management Certificate (IMC)
· Knowledge and/or experience of Discretionary Fund Management, asset allocation strategies and model portfolios
· Must have experience working within the intermediated investment marketplace
- £100,000 - £180,000 base salary
- up to 100% Bonus
- Exceptional Benefits Package
If this sounds like an opportunity which you could be suited to, please get in touch.