German Sales Development RepresentativeLocation: Newcastle, Tyne and Wear - Office basedSalary: £27,000 to £35,000 (DOE) + Commission (£13-15K)Relocation package offered if requiredType: PermanentPattern: Monday - FridayClient Profile:Origin Multilingual is proud to announce we are Recruiting a German Sales Development Representative to join Our Global Client who is in the Technology Industry, based in Newcastle.Job Summary:The German Sales Development Representative job is the primary point of contact for prospective customers with the company. The Team is comprised of enthusiastic, tenacious, and hardworking individuals who are committed to outstanding achievement and success for themselves, the sales team, and the firm. The company is looking for self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented, and creative sales team members looking to advance their careers in sales.Key Responsibilities:
- Tenaciously prospecting, qualifying, and capturing leads and opportunities through prospecting via phone, Internet, and social media
- Innovatively following up on inbound leads to further peak prospect interest
- Creating opportunities within your region successfully.
- Collaborating with senior sales executives in your designated region in pursuit of driving revenue for the organisation and promotion within the Sales organisation
- Driving attendance, Participating in events and tradeshows in coordination with senior sales executives
- Creating a consistent flow of outbound communications to drive engagement.
- Maintaining velocity to drive activity, prospective customer engagement, and most importantly revenue.
- Developing rapport and cultivating relationships with a variety of team members
- Demonstrating consultative sales approach by creating value-based partnerships
- Consistently meet or exceed quota.
- Developing rapport with prospective customers, partners(internal and external) and moving the sales process forward
- Working actively with your team members to share feedback and best practices.
- Completing all other duties as required.
- Fluent in German and English
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience after college, preferably in Sales, business development, lead generation, outbound calling, or similar roles.
- Experience and a positive attitude towards working in a collaborative team setting.
- Highly self-motivated and dedicated to achieving exceptional outcomes, prioritising both quality and customer satisfaction.
- Dedication to sales development, achievement, and driving career forward rapidly
- Capacity to adapt and thrive in a dynamic, cooperative, and fast-moving work environment.
- Excellent written, oral, and social media communication skills
- Outstanding creative, multitasking, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- Ability to work with diverse internal teams.
- Solid technical aptitude & business acumen
- Optimistic, Curious, and determined mindset.
- Familiarity with and/or practical experience using a CRM or content management tracking system.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication abilities in a professional work environment.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills.
- Ability to conduct research, make use of, and leverage social media and the internet to qualify leads, create opportunities, and generate revenue.
Benefits:Competitive salary depending on experience, benefits packages, including 28 days annual leave, 8 bank holidays, paid time off to volunteer together with comprehensive private medical and life insurance, pension, and company equity shares.To applyInterested? If so, please send your full CV by clicking "apply" below, or alternatively, you can contact Marcus at Origin Multilingual on +44 (0) or email direct