Business to Business Medical Device Sales -
A massively rare opportunity for a dynamic medical salesperson to sell to manufacturers needing a high-quality distributor to represent the clinical solution! This will see the appointed person travel extensively throughout Europe and potentially further afield.
Established over 20 years this company boasts a reputation for providing products with a true clinical advantage. Highly sales focused and offering genuinely uncapped earning potential this is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic people centric business. While this role is autonomous you will make a big impact on the organisation - you will be part of a dynamic management team that are hugely respected and disruptive with the technologies they bring to the market.
- Company office in SE England (Attendance typically x2 per week and significant national and international travel).
- Base salary IRO £50-60k (Negotiable to a degree) with commission and package.
As the Business-to-Business Medical Device Sales professional you will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and have a seat on the leadership table. You will be responsible to for identifying businesses (manufacturers) that have medical solutions that align with the existing portfolio - your remit it is identify the principal decision makers and forge long term strategic relationships that ensure a continuation of exertional products to take to the end user clinical market in both acute and integrated care spaces. This will see you act in a new business capacity initially but then demand you develop, manage and nurture relationships. In addition, you will work with the direct sales team to introduce new products to the company portfolio and ensure they have compelling sales arguments for its uptake.
Applicants for this role will come from one of the following backgrounds -
- A b2b medical salesperson who has sold distributor / reseller services to manufacturing companies (We appreciate there are not lots of people with this experience)
- More likely - a dynamic medical salesperson with exceptional experience within a dynamic reseller / distributor organisation that understands commercial demands.
- Senior and with gravitas - able to work with principals and construct deals. This role could be seen as an alternative to a move into man management (as senior and certainly as strategic)
- A real entrepreneur
- Resilient and activity driven - someone who can make things happen!
- Able to forge relationships and build trust with customers.
- Money focused and determined to succeed.
To apply for this - or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market - Apply Online
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products.