Who we are
Cloud Assess is on a mission to revolutionise training and learning in frontline workplaces, which power 80% of the world’s economy. We are committed to bridging the skills gap for organisations and developing the capability and wellbeing of employees with true blended learning experiences. Clients such as Transport for NSW, Queensland Rail, Veolia and McDonalds know that digital only LMS solutions fail to ensure that workers and customers achieve high standards of safety and quality.
Help us with our mission to transform people’s working lives and business outcomes.
We are a dynamic team, passionately committed to doing whatever it takes to help our clients achieve their goals. As an organisation that values learning, a growth mindset and delivering a real impact, Cloud Assess is invested in helping our people grow, and committed to making a sustainable difference to our community and the environment.
At Cloud Assess we are seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our product and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company's product and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation playbook
- Engage with prospects, existing customers and potential partners to build relationships and opportunities for further sales.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilise Hubspot, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to line manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Qualifications
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with Apollo
- Interest in technology tools and/or in learning and development
What we offer
- Competitive salary, plus benefits
- To be a part of a rapidly scaling organisation with a global footprint
- Professional growth and learning opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements: This is a home based, remote role
- Fun, friendly and inclusive work culture