My client is looking for an ADOS to help run the sales function in this newly refurbished 4* property. The successfull applicant will have a background in in MICE and Groups.
The Assistant Director of Sales is responsible for targeting, qualifying and contracting predominately local and global corporate accounts not yet utilising the property. Additional targets are to grow current consortia accounts that can bring incremental revenue to the property and grow the business group segment through total account management or business development with TMC’s, key agencies and DMC’s. The Assistant Director of Sales will be proficient in maximising sales opportunities through strategic business development, building relationships with the local area, chamber of commerce, DMC’s, Tourism Bureau’s and leverage relationships with Accor stakeholders to name a few. This is an exceptional role for an entrepreneurial process led individual, focused on achieving results, personal development and working collaboratively within a dynamic sales and events team. All duties that are carried out should be conducted to the highest standard and in accordance with the hotel standards, company policies & procedures, objectives and legal requirements.
Sales & Team Management
- HOD position to manage team ( 1 x Sales Executive & 1 x Sales & Marketing Coordinator)
- Create and implement a proactive sales strategy for Room accommodation in the Group (Business Groups and MICE Groups) & Corporate segment (Transient Negotiated) along with ancillary revenue streams not limited to F & B managed streams such as Room Hire & Catering (& F & B spend in newly opened outlets Mid 2024)
- Contract negotiation and re-negotiation of RFP’s in C-Vent
- Accountable for generating and prospecting new business from local market to grow corporate share whilst managing current accounts with long term plan to grow existing portfolio
- To maximise room sales and incremental revenue for supplementary departments such as food & beverage and M & E
- Manage/Grow current business groups segments, through direct channels, agencies, DMC’s and others to name a few
- Perform day to day sales activity including lead generation, account management, face to face meetings, contracting & rate negotiation (under the DOSM’ direction), site inspections, attendance at trade shows, client entertainment and national/international sales trips
- To achieve key performance metrics in appointments, revenue, new business and account development
- Attend and assist with in-house marketing activities, familiarization trips, client hospitality evenings, presentations, show rounds and promotional activities
- To work closely with the Accor Sales Network in order to assist with the achievement of the overall corporate sales target for the hotel
- Carry out Sales Trips to all business areas as specified both domestically and internationally as require
Kellan Group (including all of our brands, Berkeley Scott, RK and Quantica) are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our websites