This job is archived
Website Manager, Huntingdon -
The Company – Website Manager
Brand have partnered with a wonderful family run organisation based in Huntingdon who are looking for a passionate, and commercially minded website expert to join their ambitious team. If you have experience with Shopify Advanced, website development, SEO, PPC and come from an e-commerce background, then this role is for you!
The Role – Website Manager
You will take full ownership of the website and bring the company vision to life. You’ll be responsible for every aspect of marketplaces, SEO, PPC, social media advertising, email marketing and all content; creating a high-quality customer experience, visual/product merchandising, and functionality, through to fulfilment and customer support.
- Manage and maintain the website including, SEO ranking, building links, content, PPC, and Google Analytics.
- Implement the digital marketing strategy to support promotions and growth.
- Research website improvements for customer journey purposes.
- Drive growth to the website through email marketing, SEO, PCC, and affiliate marketing.
Requirements – Website Manager
- Must have an e-commerce background and have worked with a product range.
- Strong experience with website development and Shopify Advanced.
- A strong website portfolio, with proof of stats and data of sales results.
- Working knowledge and experience with SEO & PPC.
- Commercially driven.
Location – Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
This role does offer hybrid working which is to be discussed at interview, and is commutable from the areas of Ely, Cambridge, St Ives, Cambridge, Peterborough, St Neots, Bedford, and surrounding.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.