- North West based client-side role
- Varied commercial property remit covering asset management, acquisitions, development and transactional advice
Well respected commercial property company, with an impressive portfolio of national assets, is seeking to recruit an aspiring surveyor with a broad interest and capability in asset management, retail occupancy and developments. Operating in a broad internal advisory capacity, the role will focus on maximising returns from the retail, leisure and hospitality occupancy associated with their extensive commercial portfolio.
Building on current workload from both their long-standing portfolio and from an impressive pipeline of new developments, they are seeking to recruit a forward-thinking commercial surveyor who is keen to broaden their horizons. Working in alliance with other commercial property functions, both in-house and from externally consultancy support, the role will encompass:
- Identifying opportunities centring on retail occupancy from within their existing portfolio as well as managing retail space afforded from new developments.
- Strategic support on managing lease expiry, lease transactions and re-gears.
- Key advisory function on the attraction and use balance of retail and leisure occupiers for a substantial new development portfolio.
- Managing instructions and fostering relationships with external stakeholders that range from retail agents through to developers, local councils and lawyers.
- Working as an integral function in the property team to provide support on transactions for portfolio growth.
This role will suit a proven individual who is keen to take the next step in their career with an established market leading firm.
The role of senior surveyor would suit a candidate seeking a varied and challenging new role to build on a core function gained in the commercial property sector. The ideal applicant is likely to be:
- Professionally qualified (RICS) with a good level of post-qualification experience gained in a relevant field such as agency, acquisitions, development, property management or lease advisory.
- Keen to move into a role to utilise their natural versatility and desire to expand an outlook from just one aspect of surveying.
- North West based or keen to re-locate to the region.
- A collaborate worker with the ability to think laterally.
- Commercially aware with good communication and problem-solving skills for working with numerous other head office and external supplier functions.
- A desire to fast-track your career in property by an increased level of responsibility and associated recognition.
This is an exciting new role that affords the opportunity to move client-side and at the same time, expand your skills in both transactional and asset management aspects of property.
For an initial confidential discussion please feel free to contact Christian Lawrence MRICS at Resourcery Group or submit your CV as below.