About the role
Title - Retail Security Officer
Pay Rate -£12.70 per hour.
Location -East Grinstead
Shift Timings - Various days in a week must be flexible in terms of days will work, 45 hrs per week
You will be working in a well-known retail store, which holds various stock. Officers are responsible for providing safety and security to both staff and visitors alike.
Your main responsibilities may include:
- Patrolling the Retail Store Premises.
- Investigating Disturbances, as well as monitoring the entry and exit Points of the retail store.
- Confidently calling for help in emergency situations and operating theft detecting devices.
- Effectively dealing with large crowds and building positive customer relations.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- SIA License.
- 5-year checkable work/career history.
- Experience in a similar role, would an advantage
- Physically fit to undertake given tasks.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure.
What will you get in return?
Please note all our roles require transfer to our client on a permanent basis after 12 weeks, with the following amazing benefits being offered upon transfer:
- Winter Support Package - supporting employees in the latest energy price increase.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Smart tech - allowing employees to buy the latest tech, deducted from their salary’s monthly at no additional interest.
- Salary finance loans and monthly advances.
- Vouchers across various retailers such as Sainsburys, Argos, ASDA, as well as holidays, leisure, fashion, pets and many more!
- Life cover.
- Private medical cover.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Private pensions.
About our company
At BardWood Support Services we are recruitment specialists, supporting the facilities industry in the UK since 2015. We recognize that PEOPLE are our most valued resource and as such we aim to ensure our employees are matched within the right role that suits them, with a view to help them progress.