About the role
Title -Retail Security officer
Pay Rate -£12.25 per hour.
Location - Emerson Green
Shift Timings -45 hours per week, 5 days on and 2 days off
You will be working in a well-known retail store, which holds various stock. Officers are responsible for providing safety and security to both staff and visitors alike.
Your main responsibilities may include:
- Patrolling the Retail Store Premises.
- Investigating Disturbances, as well as monitoring the entry and exit Points of the retail store.
- Confidently calling for help in emergency situations and operating theft detecting devices.
- Effectively dealing with large crowds and building positive customer relations.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- SIA License.
- 5-year checkable work/career history.
- Experience in a similar role, would an advantage
- Physically fit to undertake given tasks.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure.
What will you get in return?
Please note all our roles require transfer to our client on a permanent basis after 12 weeks, with the following amazing benefits being offered upon transfer.
- Company-funded SIA License renewal.
- Access to the cycle-to-work scheme.
- Convenient salary deductions for the latest tech gadgets.
- Salary finance loans and monthly advances.
- Vouchers for a variety of retailers and services.
- Save-as-you-earn program.
- Wild range of discounts across all different retailers/holidays/gyms/vehicle purchase.
- Comprehensive life and medical coverage.
- Childcare vouchers and private pensions.
- Embrace an exciting opportunity to be part of our growing family
About our company
At BardWood Support Services we are recruitment specialists, supporting the facilities industry in the UK since 2015. We recognize that PEOPLE are our most valued resource and as such we aim to ensure our employees are matched within the right role that suits them, with a view to help them progress.